Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Shop Technician to work in the Westborough, MA warehouse. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Provide customer service by maintaining, servicing, and repairing office equipment in-house.
- Responsible for the setup of all equipment requested for demo pool, sold orders, service loaners, and refurbished equipment at an on-site location.
- Accountable for the most complex setups and inquiries.
- Ensure showroom is in working order and all machines are maintained in a clean and proper manner.
- Ensure machines have proper paperwork, accessories, supplies, and updates before they leave. Ensure accuracy of serial numbers and products on order staging paperwork.
- Troubleshoot failures and repairs for copiers/fax/duplicators equipment.
- Refurbish used equipment, which includes cleaning and repairing. Maintain tools and test equipment to ensure they are in service-ready condition.
- Assist with warehouse duties, may serve as backup for the delivery driver, and assist in loading and unloading machines from delivery trucks.
- Complete assignments according to priority while executing proper time management.
- Submit accurate and legible setup call reports.
- Ensure all demos and sale equipment is set up to Toshiba's standards and meets installation schedules.
- Inform Shop Supervisor if there is a problem preventing the release of equipment.
- Complete service training as required by TBS.
- Complete dealer and manufacturer training on specified systems. Attend department meetings as required.
- Maintain shop area is clean and orderly fashion.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation to request an accommodation.