We are AAM. We have the POWER to move the world.
At AAM, we're looking for associates who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes AAM great. We're growing and building #TeamAAM to be the best. Join us!
Job Posting TitleCo-op
Job Description SummaryJOB DESCRIPTION/OVERVIEW
- Assist with the IMP deliverables.
- Assists with the formulation in production planning objectives and monitors progress toward meeting objectives.
- Work with the Program Manager and Analyst Program Manager with Interfaces with customer and management team to administer the Integrated Program Management System (IPM).
- Work with the Program Manager and Analyst Program Manager with customer contacts for on-going feedback and takes proactive role in responding to the customer on the status of new programs as they relate to production/product requirements.
- Work with the Program Manager and Analyst Program Manager with efforts of directing and coordinating the on-going training efforts of the organization to ensure that the skill level exists to meet demands as they relate to new programs.
- In addition to the above responsibilities, this position is responsible for other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Education
- Full Time/Part Time student and/or Associate or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Mechanical Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Supply Chain Management
- Production Planning - working with automotive customers preferred
- A working knowledge of Computer operating systems and Corp designated software
About American Axle & Manufacturing
For over 20 years, customers around the world have entrusted AAM to design, engineer, validate and manufacture driveline and metal forming technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets. Today, we are a premier global Tier 1 automotive supplier with broad capabilities across multiple product lines to deliver efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for our customers. We've earned the trust of our suppliers and our customers through our steadfast commitments to quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
AAM delivers power. We deliver power literally through vehicle components, systems and innovation, but we also deliver power in ways unseen. We power our associates, their families, and the communities in which we operate. Our global team of over 21,000 associates has a clear vision of where AAM is going and how we are going to get there. After all, they are the reason we are a leader in the automotive industry. We are powering the future. We are AAM. Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.
AAM will not discriminate against any Associate or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. AAM will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that Associates are treated equally during employment, without regard to their age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. For the Disabled Job Seeker: We offer reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled individuals who are applicants for employment. To request assistance or accommodations, please e-mail TalentAcquisition@aam.com . AAM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per AAM policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that AAM will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.