Nalco Champion, an Ecolab company, provides safe, sustainable chemistry programs and services to the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry, refineries and petrochemical operations. Through onsite problem solving and the application of innovative technologies, we maximize production, optimize water use and overcome complex challenges in the world's toughest energy frontiers.
Field Operations Manager II
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Field Operations Manager II in our Energy Services group located in Odessa TX. If you are a passionate professional that likes to work in a hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits. No immigration sponsorship offered for this role.
Territory / Location Information:
This position is based in Odessa TX and covers approximately a 40 mile radius of the surrounding area.
The Field Operations Manager II position will be primarily responsible for providing safe, effective solutions to the customer in the most efficient, timely and cost-effective manner. This position will play a key role in fulfilling promises to their customers and in meeting those customers' expectations. They are responsible for overseeing the execution, direction, and coordination of all logistical, and support services within the organization to deliver on customer requirements, particularly regarding water treatment solutions on Frac locations. This includes managing budgets, organizing schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles & equipment are safe, and meet legal requirements, as well as making sure that operators are aware of their duties.
This position will work closely with all sales professionals and sales managers to ensure proper alignment with their needs and goals.
- This position must demonstrate strong safety leadership skills and be able to lead, coach and promote a safety culture that aligns with Nalco Champion's "Goal Zero" mentality
- Will be responsible for managing all Field Operations Managers and operation activities in order to effectively meet operation needs and sales goals to maintain and increase business within the Operational Business Region
- Responsible for writing business plans for the organization
- Coordinate the planning and execution of Operational strategies and goals
- Establishes targets and goals for each Operations Manager in accordance to regional and supply chain targets
- Prepare periodic reports and regularly update DOT, safety compliance, operational spend and active pursuits to cut cost
- Monitors the competition and reports actions and trends to sales and operation management teams
- Coach operations personnel in their development by identifying areas of growth opportunities, preparing various components such as reporting activity summaries and spend reports
- Involve Sales Professionals, Area Managers, District Managers, Region Managers and General Managers as appropriate
- Monitor all operations activities to ensure that they are in-line with sales initiatives, goals, and service level expectations
- Participate in the recruiting process with the appropriate Managers to assure appropriate levels of sales and service coverage within the district
- Create and report on monthly KPI's to senior leadership
- Ensure that all direct reports are aligned to the Nalco Champion/Ecolab core values
- Create and manage operational budgets and submit requests for capital expenditures
- High school diploma/GED
- 5+ years of Operations and Distribution experience
- Must be willing/able to travel
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Management Experience within the Oil and Gas Services Industry
- Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine detail
- Experience with SAP
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.