The Regional TPM Manager will lead the execution of the TPM Program across the North American Plants. In this role you will lead and coach plants in the development and delivery of the Plant Vision and Plant Compelling Business Need. The ability to engage and develop Front Line Leaders and Operators are also important priorities for this role. A second area of focus in the pragmatic application of the Autonomous Maintenance Pillar and its key systems (inspection, tagging and centerlines). All this combined with principles of High Performance Organization will transform our Supply Chain results and our ability to support Ecolab's growth goals.
The Regional TPM Manager is responsible for the implementation of the TPM Strategy within the regional NA manufacturing footprint, with the assistance of external consultants as needed. Responsibilities will include the extensive implementation of Loss Analysis, guiding the implementation of Autonomous and Preventive Maintenance, and leading cultural development through a series of Leadership and High Performance Organization tools. The successful candidate will be a Member of the Global TPM Community of Practice (CoP). The Regional TPM Manager will also roll out & support the tools of Plant Health Checks and TPM Self Assessments in the region, deliver TPM Academy training agenda and support manufacturing skills modules, and support all Plant Managers in the development of High Performance Work Teams (HPWT).
What's in it For You:
* Opportunity for a long term career path that allows for exposure into all areas of the Ecolab's supply chain
* Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
* Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
* Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What you will do:
* Direct responsibility for the TPM process deployment and progress according with the Global & Regional Masterplans
* Development of a Loss Analysis culture
* Direct responsibility for the plant relationship with external consultants and the implementation of the agreed plan
* Responsible to ensure that all plants operate with the same TPM governance Model
* Implement TPM methodology aligned with Global framework and others Capabilities Areas
* Deliver/support TPM training in the region
* Responsible for the High Performance Work Team program
* Bachelor's degree
* 6 years of experience in a manufacturing/supply chain environment
* 3 years' experience in coaching and leading cross-functional teams (including team building, understanding motivation, negotiation techniques and providing work direction to others)
* 3 years' experience working with and understanding TPM principles and methods (5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, visual management, Kaizen)
* Immigration Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Logistics, Science or Business
* 8 years of experience in a manufacturing, supply chain environment
* 3 years' experience in cross-functional project or program management
* 3 years' experience leading process improvement projects for special chemical processes
* 3 years' experience applying TPM in a JIPM TPM award winning plant.
* 3 years' experience working with the implementation and oversight of Operational Excellence initiatives in a manufacturing environment
* Proven experience driving large scale culture shifts