Employee Type:Full time
Location:IL Works from Home
Job Type:Finance Planning / Analysis
Job Posting Title:Costing Analyst
The Costing Analyst is a finance position with responsibility for providing consistent, baseline operations product costing along with specialized reporting capabilities to support the Supply Chain operations team. This role will be expected to troubleshoot and problem solve. The Costing Analyst will assist with project planning and will be assigned multiple projects at a time.
This position is responsible for supporting the financial goals of the plants and division, internal financial reporting, and process and improvement analyses. This includes, but not limited to, coordinating the analysis of financial results and data that identifies business opportunities, investments and avoiding risks; driving continuous improvements, maintaining consistent and effective baseline reporting and collaborating with colleagues to develop new tools and recommendations for the supply chain business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide new product cost estimates (quotes / bids) through the PPM process and tolling quotes for co-manufacturing opportunities
- Coordinate with functions such as procurement, logistics, research & development, etc. on data and reporting needs.
- Complete BOM setup and costing during the launch phase
- Maintain & track cost impact on BOM changes / updates
- Partner with other finance colleagues to manage reporting and requests for analysis, such as Product Costing.
- Responsible for delivering analysis and insights into financial drivers for plants and division.
- Develop analyses to identify financial opportunities and risks.
- Support consistent, baseline reporting across the divisions to establish easily comparable financial information across TreeHouse.
- Provide costing & analysis for ad hoc projects as requested by the business.
Skills, Experience and Education:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities (List all required):
- Develop complex financial analyses and recommendations for business leaders
- Develop financial analyses for strategic goals that identify business opportunities and avoid risks
- Exchanges standard/basic technical or nontechnical information with colleagues and immediate leaders
- Identify areas of improvement
- Good organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Ability to learn the business and understand key drivers to develop effective financial reporting and analysis
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, for effective interaction with finance and operations teams
- Highly motivated, energetic, hands-on
- Required to interpret or clarify basic financial information to aid understanding
- This individual will need to convey information to audiences not knowledgeable of the subject matter.
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Minimum Experience Preferred (Number of years and type): One to Five years of finance or accounting.
Travel Requirements: 0 - 5% for site visits and meetings
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Directing and Developing Others
- Integrity and Moral Courage
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1