_Your Talent. Our Vision._ At Anthem, Inc., its a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which were creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for providing strategic marketing direction and market intelligence.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Partners with other marketing areas in support of marketing goals.
- May oversee the development of marketing collateral to meet client needs.
- Supports market changes.
- Assists with marketing strategies and implementing marketing tactics to support business/sales objectives.
- Knowledge of marketing, multi-modal communications, and digital media preferred.
- Familiarity with or experience in health care industry and data analysis also.
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, or other related degrees
- This internship is from June to August and is 40 hours per week
- Must be enrolled fulltime at an accredited college or university during internship
- Students must be authorized to work in the U.S. without future visa sponsorship requirements
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills are a must
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, is ranked as one of the 2020 Worlds Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 Americas Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.