WHAT WE OFFER
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAPs global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers
THREE REASONS TO INTERN AT SAP
1. CULTURE OF COLLABORATION: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. PROJECT-DRIVEN EXPERIENCE: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. GAIN VISIBILITY: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, youll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips
ABOUT THE TEAM
The SuccessFactors GTM Communications intern enhances and advances GTM efforts by driving the internal and external communications agenda for the SuccessFactors GTM team.
WHAT YOULL DO:
The person in this role will amplify GTM activities and portray them in the best light, identifying opportunities for storytelling and defining the "when", "where" and "how" these activities are best communicated.
POSITION TITLE:SAP iXp Intern -GTM Communications
LOCATION: CITY, STATE Newtown Square,(open for other US locations)please note that roles will be remote until local guidelines ensure safe office reopenings
EXPECTED START DATE TO END DATE: NOVEMBER 1, 2021
IN THIS ROLE, YOULL:
- He/She will identify and work with a broad set of stakeholders to get insights on all available channels of communications and to syndicate GTM content where relevant.
- As an active member of the team, the GTM Communications intern will become the internal communications expert, driving best practices and bringing innovative tools to engage better with internal and external audiences.
- He/she will develop, maintain up to date and optimize all forms of communications - emails, platforms, quarterly updates, social media, etc, bringing a dynamic and modern view to our overall engagement
WHO YOU ARE:
Were looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Business acumen. Ability to understand the big picture and how to drive impact through communications.
- Ability to design engaging, clear, and actionable communications
- Great writing and communication skills
- Self-starter and outcome-oriented
- Passion for storytelling, and design tools that bring those stories to life
- Prior experience with internal or external communications
- Social media expertise is a plus
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and dont miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
SAP DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
_To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company._
_SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.comorCareers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis._
WE ARE SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
OUR INCLUSION PROMISE
SAPs culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.comorCareers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:308678| Work Area: Communication| Expected Travel: 0 - 10%| Career Status: Student| Employment Type: Intern| Additional Locations: