**SHIFT:** Day Job
**JOB TITLE:** Business Analyst Intern II - Undergraduate Level
The Anthem Technology Intern Program allows undergraduate students to gain real-world work experience in their academic field. During the summer months, interns will engage in challenging projects evolving around the rapidly changing healthcare tech industry. Interns are paired with industry professionals and mentors and will be given opportunities to stretch their skills and enrich their knowledge base to achieve a greater understanding within technology. If the intern performs well throughout the internship, there will be opportunities for fulltime employment once the intern undergraduates.
Interns will participate in activities to enhance connection to the company as a whole and encourage personal growth. Some of these activities include:
- Formal onboarding event for all students to ensure integration to the organization and program
- A one on one mentorship with a leader for the duration of the program
- Cadenced Learning series to build students acumen and focus on learning the business
- Opportunities to grow and develop through social and networking events
Analytics Interns will be assigned to a specific group within Digital and Information Technology based on skill set and need of the business. Undergraduate students should have experience and education in:
- Analyzes business and IT needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs.
- Responsible for developing strategies, programs and solutions based on business priorities, consumer insights and industry trends that support digital strategy.
- Responsible for gathering and assessing market requirements through competitive intelligence and emerging trends, stakeholder and consumer feedback
- Contribute to Strategy and Business Development Efforts
- Develop and Deliver Presentations to Key Stakeholders
- Project Management and Coordination
- Graduate student in Healthcare domains specifically project management, data and analytics, business analytics, or related field
- Graduation date between August 2021 to May 2022
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Advanced user of Microsoft Suite - Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, MS Teams
- Available June 6 through August 13th
- This position is 100% remote.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, is ranked as one of the 2020 Worlds Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 Americas Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.